In the spirit of love and acceptance, LUSH Cosmetics is running a meaningful campaign for Valentine’s Day again this year with a range of limited edition LUSH goodies available from 27 January and ending on Valentine’s Day.
Marriage equality and LGBTQIA rights are two things I care deeply about so it’s nice to see companies like LUSH Cosmetics showing their support on a global scale.
It’s hard to believe that love, something so normal, so basic to the human condition could get people arrested? How can it be that difficult for all of us to learn to coexist? All it really takes is some common sense and a big, fat cup of mind-your-own-business. Argh!
Anyway, LUSH Cosmetics are avid supporters of equal rights and this year they’re highlighting the importance of the movement by featuring a LUSH love story. Find out more about how LUSH Australia supports Mardi Gras in 2016 and see how you can take part in this awesome movement as well!
LUSH Australia Valentine’s Day 2016 Limited Edition Products
- Lover Lamp Bath Bomb ($6.95 AUD) – A bath treat for heart crossed lovers with brazilian orange oil, fair trade vanilla, organic cocoa butter and a touch of sweet citrus to lift your mood.
- Roses All The Way Soap ($6.95 AUD) – Nourish your skin with this Turkish oil infused rose-shaped soap.
- Prince Charming Shower Cream ($19.95 AUD / 250mL, $32.95 AUD / 500mL bottle) – For the princesses needing a Prince Charming in their life, this shower gel smells of fresh pomegranate with lashings of grapefruit oil.
- The Kiss Lip Scrub ($9.95 AUD) – A pretty, pink lip scrub made of caster sugar, sea salt, edible red hearts and hundreds and thousands to keep your pout polished and deeply kissable.
- Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar ($8.95 AUD) – Slip into a shimmery, pastel-coloured bubble bath scented with neroli and lavender essential oils. Watch the water turn into a sparkly sea of candy stars enveloped in pink bubbles.
While I was writing this post, I spied with my little eye, the ‘The Kiss’ lip gloss in tube form that’s available in the United States! I’m kind of bummed about it not being part of this year’s Valentine’s Day collection in Australia this year but the Roses All The Way Soap is what I have my eye on right now.
Wishing all equal love and opportunity!